Sunday, August 7, 2011

Somerset Life magazine inspiration

     A few months ago I discovered Somerset Life magazine. I have been enjoying their sister magazine Where Women Create since its inception. I now have a complete collection of both magazines thanks to Ebay and Etsy. I have been creating various small inspiration pieces based on SL magazine's style...one of which is this antique book I found while on vacation in Maine this past summer...I simply wrapped some wide vintage lace around the book and added a little chocolate tulle along with a vintage-like Prima flower...I just love the look of the book...it's a beautiful shade of blue with a vintage lady image. The remote controls are now kept hidden away in the end table drawer while this inspiration graces the table top.

No comments:

Post a Comment