Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween


     I found several old apothecary bottles with their original stoppers at an auction down the street. My intention was to create a few potions/elixirs etc for Halloween and a Love Potion #9 bottle for Valentine's Day...so far I only created one Bat's Brew Bottle with a Poe raven on back for Halloween...I filled the bottle with strong tea for a nice effect...the bottle sets on our kitchen window sill. So many ideas for projects...wish I could just create 24/7!  :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Altering bottles is something I'm starting to do. It's a great recycle and makes for a free "substrate," so to speak. You did a nice job here.
    Happy Sunday tomorrow. Hugs, Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this bottle is amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with the others.

    ReplyDelete