Saturday, March 24, 2012

Paris Shabby Chic Vintage Lace Tag & Treasure Swap


I created a Trim & Treasure Tag Swap for a friend from Canada who I met on Swap-bot. Swap-bot is a website that connects you with other creative people to swap handmade items and/or craft supplies. Our task for this swap was to first create a tag and then wrap it up with loads of ribbon and lace and tuck into it numerous baubles. I created a Paris themed tag and included some antique finds such as an ornate turn key, vintage buttons, cabochons, some bling, antique keys, a strip of vintage pins, charms, beads, a vintage card of buttons, a small flower applique, and a tiny antique locket. I totally wrapped it all up in a huge amount of vintage laces (only a small sampling is shown here), tulle, and vintage eyelet linen pieces. I had such a great time creating this little inspiration kit on a tag! I sure hope my swap-bot partner likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment